The MD 9231 is an industrial TRMS AC and DC current clamp meter with a wide jaw opening and is capable of measuring currents up to 1000 A. It has the ability to measure capacitance and frequency and is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency. The MD 9231 has a wide range of extra features, including peak value, data and MAX hold functions, auto power off, auto-ranging and a relative zero function. It uses state-of-the-art measurement technology and is housed in a sturdy industrial-grade case. It also has a flashlight for work in dark conditions.
- DC and TRMS AC voltage measurement up to 1000 V;
- DC and TRMS AC current measurement up to 1000 A;
- Resistance measurement;
- Acoustic continuity test;
- Diode test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Capacitance measurement.
- LCD display with backlight, 3-5/6 digit, 6000 count.
- Automatic, non-contact detection of electromagnetic fields to locate and trace live conductors.
- Data hold function.
- MIN/MAX/AVG function.
- Relative zero.
- 51 mm jaw opening.
- CAT IV / 600 V, CAT III / 1000 V overvoltage categories.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 94 x 44 x 258 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 392 g