Megabras/Tentech MPK-257 10A Digital Micro-Ohmmeter
$ 5,995.00 CAD
The MPK-257 digital very low resistance ohmmeter is a portable, microprocessor-controlled instrument used to accurately measure resistances of switches and circuit breaker contacts, transformer and motor windings, wire and cable samples, joints in busbars, etc., using test currents from 1mA up to 10 A.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Temperature compensation
- Resolution: 0.1 µΩ
- Resistance reading: up to 2,000 Ω
- Direct reading (Up to 4½ digits)
- Up to 10 A current
- Powered by rechargeable battery
- Can be used to measure high inductive element
- Kelvin-type (4-wires) measurement
- Remote control through an Android app
- 1 Power cord (CSA approved AC Adapter will be supplied for Canadian customer)
- 1 USB cable.
- 1 User guide.
- 1 MegaLogg-2 software
- 1 Case for the accessories.