Small and lightweight, the Kyoritsu 4105A is both dust and drip proof, conforming to the IP54 standard. The instrument is also shock resistant and designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard. The Kyoritsu 4105A is supplied with earth resistance test leads, measurement probe, auxiliary spike kit, batteries, a shoulder strap and a carry case
The Kyoritsu 4105A is designed in such a way that the influence of the earth voltage and earth resistance of the auxiliary spikes are neglected under the earth resistance test. A low measuring current of 2mA allows earth resistance tests to be performed without tripping earth leakage current breakers. The 4105A also has the ability to measure earth voltage, up to 200V AC.
- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
||Earth Resistance: 0 - 20Ω/0 - 200Ω/0 - 2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC
||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
||IEC 60529 IP54
||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6
||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4105A only)
: 9165(Carrying case[Hard]:4105A-H only)