Small and lightweight, the Kyoritsu 4105A-H is both dust and drip proof, conforming to the IP54 standard. The instrument is also shock resistant and designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard. The Kyoritsu 4105A-H is supplied with earth resistance test leads, measurement probe, auxiliary spike kit, batteries, a shoulder strap and a carry case
The Kyoritsu 4105A-H is designed in such a way that the influence of the earth voltage and earth resistance of the auxiliary spikes are neglected under the earth resistance test. A low measuring current of 2mA allows earth resistance tests to be performed without tripping earth leakage current breakers. The 4105A-H also has the ability to measure earth voltage, up to 200V AC.
- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
||Earth Resistance: 0 - 20Ω/0 - 200Ω/0 - 2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC
||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
||IEC 60529 IP54
||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6
||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4105A only)
: 9165(Carrying case[Hard]:4105A-H only)