The MD 9070 is a high accuracy insulation and continuity multimeter which may be used in a CAT IV / 600 V environment. It's dual digital display provides all needed data to the operator while it's size ensures that it can be operated single hand. The instrument is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that makes the instrument capable of measuring true RMS values in accordance with frequency, performing PI/DAR measurements and diode test. The MD 9070 has a wide range of extra features, including data hold, memory, min / max, differential, auto power off, auto-ranging, frequency filter, lock feature, reset, relative function and more. Similar to Fluke 1503 and Fluke 1507
- TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- VFD: feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- MAX/MIN: recording of maximum, minimum and average values.
- Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
- PI/DAR: feature.
- Safety: CAT IV / 600 V and CAT III / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Backlight: working in dark conditions.
- TRMS measurement;
- 1000V Insulation resistance measurement;
- Earth continuity measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diode test;
- Mains supply frequency measurement;
- Frequency of digital signals measurement.
- Fluke 1503 and Fluke 1507