PowerQ Plus is due to its small dimensions and ease of use ideally suited for routine or complex power quality assesment in heavy duty industrial environments.
- True RMS and zero blind measurement and data logging of: RMS and THD of voltages and currents;power, power factor and energy
- Simultaneous analysis of basic power quality parameters (U,I,P,Q,S, PF)
- Harmonics analysis up to 50th component
- Phase diagram and unbalance calculation for 3-phase systems
- Voltage and current on-line scope function
- Inrush current measurement
- Voltage events (dip, swells and interrupts) evaluations
- Recording and reporting according to EN 50160
- Power quality assessment and troubleshooting in low and middle voltage electrical systems.
- Checking power correction equipment performance.
- Harmonics spectrum analysis for selection of harmonic filters.
- UPS, voltage generators and regulators checking and troubleshooting
- Voltage, current and power monitoring and recording
- Energy consumption monitoring and recording.
- Motor start transients evaluation
- Capacitor bank or UPS transient switching evaluation
- Network power quality evaluation according to EN 50160
- PC SW PowerView included in the standard set is used for downloading, management of recorded data and creation of test reports.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 220 x 115 x 90 mm
Mass (without accessories): 0.65 kg
Download: Datasheet with full specification