MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low resistances of switches, relays, connectors, bus bars, power distribution cable joints, motor & generator winding, power transformers, power inductors, rail track joints, wire and cable resistance, welding joints for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 2A
- High overvoltage protection (CAT III / 600 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
- Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
- When powered from internal battery it enables more than 800 measurements of 500 mΩ load ∞ 2 A test current & 15 s measurement duration.
- Pre-programmed limits with PASS/FAIL evaluation of measurement result and bright GREEN/RED indicators providing visual evaluation of the results.
- Large 128 x 64 dots matrix display with backlight offers easy to read results and all associated parameters.
- Lightweight portable design.
- Up to 1500 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
- PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
MI 3242 Standard set
- Instrument MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A
- Test cable with Kelvin Probe
- Test cable 4 wire, 2.5 m
- Crocodile clip, 4 pcs (2x black, 2x red)
- Test probe, 2 pcs (black)
- Power supply adapter
- 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery, 6 pcs
- RS232 serial cable
- USB cable
- Soft carrying bag
- PC SW HVLink PRO
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate