PB-502: Portable Advanced Logic Design Trainer; CSA approved
The PB-502 is a robust instrument capable of satisfying many requirements arising in the design and study of digital logic circuitry. The PB-502's selectable operating voltage further aids its versatility by allowing the trainer to be used in either TTL or CMOS operating mode. The trainer contains three integral power supplies and input/output devices that simplify the construction of a wide range of circuits.
Typical circuits that can be built on the PB-502 include: Operational amplifiers, comparators, A to D converters, gates, and counters. The PB-502 can also interface directly to a microprocessor. The PB-502 is housed in a tough, molded plastic carrying cases with an integral hinged cover which stacks neatly for storage.
Trainer Product Features
- Two fully debounced pushbuttons with true logic outputs
- TTL/CMOS operation
- Eight SPST logic switches & buffered LED logic indicators
- Seven-segment LCD display
- 840 tie-point breadboard area using a UBS-100
- Clock outputs & two BNCs connected to adjacent tie-points