Sterling SFTL 1000V CAT IV Protection Fused Leads Set
Maintenance of electrical and electronic equipment exposes the technician to potentially lethal voltages and short circuit current. Electrical instruments have fuses inside them, but those fuses do not always provide enough protection, especially when used on high energy circuits. The closer the fuse is to the connection, the better protection it is providing to the operator.
- cETLus listed
- Safety: ANSI/UL 61100-031-2010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-031-07
- Rating: CATIV 1000V
- Termination: Right angle, sleeved 4mm banana
- 1.1 Meter, Silicone rubber jacket, multistranded copper, 18AWG
- Fuse: 0.5A, 1000V, 50KA rupture
- Wear Guard Damage Control
- Comes with E-Z off protective cap
Included Accessories: Red and black assembly with fused probe, screw-on aligator clip and pouch.