Sterling SFTL 1000V CAT IV Protection Fused Leads Set
Maintenance of electrical and electronic equipment exposes the technician to potentially lethal voltages and short circuit current.
Fussed test leads are essential protection where personel is exposed to potentially lethal voltages and short circuit current. Electrical instruments have fuses inside them, but those fuses do not always provide enough protection, especially when used on high energy circuits. The closer the fuse to the connection, the better protection it is providing to the operator. Therefore fused test leads with fuses installed right at the connection point provide the best protection.
Compatible with your DMM or CLAMP-ON METER
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
- Very flexible 1.1 Meter, Silicone rubber jacket, multistranded copper, 18AWG
- Termination: Right angle, sleeved 4mm banana
- Fuse: 0.5A, 1000V, 50KA rupture
- Wear Guard Damage Control
- Safety: ANSI/UL 61100-031-2010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-031-07
- Rating: CATIV 1000V
- Comes with E-Z off protective cap
- cETLus listed
Included Accessories: Red and black assembly with fused probe, screw-on aligator clip and pouch.