ELCONTROL POLAR ENERGY Power Analyzer (Panel)
$ 395.00 CAD
Polar Energy (Replace Elcontrol VIP 396) is a multi-function instrument panel (96 x 96 mm.) for measuring, display and remote monitoring of electrical quantities.
It features a graphical display 128 × 128 great visibility and comfortable frontal keys for direct consultation and setup. It has a wide range of electrical measurements.
Compared to its predecessor VIP396, it adds many funtions that make the Polar Energy a modern instrument of broad utility for the user such as the introduction of the cyclic sense verification of connections makes it very simple and safe installation.
- 3 measuring channels of voltage up to 600V CAT III with the precision of 0.25%
- 4 separate current inputs (3 + 1 for the neutral current), with 0.25% accuracy, with 4 internal CTs for a better electrical insulation
- 6 different electrical systems analyzed (single-phase, two-phase, three-phase 3-wire unbalanced; unbalanced three-phase 4-wire, three-phase to balanced 3-wire, three-phase 4-wire balanced)
- Standard sizes also according to the IEC 61000-4-30 of V, I, P, Q, A, F, PF, THD%, instantaneous values / min / max / avg, absorbed and products, energy meters (kWh, KVA, kVAr) consumed and generated
- Measurement of THDI and total THDV
- Displaying the waveform
- Graphical display of TREND
- Automatic Connection Test to determine if the connections of voltages and currents are corrected
4BAAA - Polar Energy Base Model (accept up to two modules)
|4AALM||OPTION 2 ALARMS|
|4ADIN||OPTION 2 DIGIT|
|41VDC||OPTION 48-60 VDC|