LUMEL N30H Programmable digital panel meter for DC current and voltage
- d.c. current 6 A
- d.c. voltage 600 V
- Output: relay (4), analog (1), digital RS-485/MODBUS (1),
- Three-color display – red, green and orange, programmable in three intervals of the measured value – facilitates the observation of measured quantity changes.
- digit height: 14 mm
- highlighted measuring unit
- Four alarm outputs with signaling on LED diodes operating in 6 different modes,
- Conversion of any measured optional values into the analog signal 0/4…20 mA or 0…10 V,
- Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities,
- Meter programming from the keyboard or through RS-485 interface by means of the free eCon software.
Parameters which can be reprogrammed:
- display color, individually in three intervals,
- thresholds of displayed overflows,
- precision of displayed results (decimal point),
- unit highlighting,
- measurement averaging time,
- indication recounting (individual characteristic),
- alarm output parameters,
- Supply: 85…253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…40 V a.c./d.c.
- Casing protection grade: IP65
- Overall dimensions: 96 x 48 x 64 mm