LUMEL N30U Programmable panel meter of temp., resistance, V and A
- resistance thermometers: Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000
- thermocouples: J, K, N, E, R, S
- resistance: 400 ohm, 4000 ohm
- current: ± 20 mA
- voltage: 0…10 V, -10…60 mV
- Output: relay (4), analog (1), digital RS-485/MODBUS (1),
- Three-colour display - red, green and orange, programmable in three intervals of the measured value – facilitates the observation of measured value changes.
- digit height: 14 mm
- highlighted measuring unit
- Four alarm outputs with signaling on LED diodes operating in six different modes.
- Conversion of any measured value into an analog signal: 0/4…20 mA or 0…10 V.
- Storage of minimal and maximal values for all measured quantities,
- Mathematical functions - avalaible from 2.04 version
- Meter programming from the keyboard or through the RS-485 interface by means of the free eCon software
One can reprogram following parameters:
- display colour, individually in three intervals,
- thresholds of displayed overflows,
- display precision of the result (decimal point),
- unit highlighting,
- measurement averaging time,
- recount of indications (individual characteristic),
- parameters of alarm outputs.
- Supply: 85…253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…40 V a.c./d.c.
- Casing protection grade : IP65
- Overall dimensions: 96 x 48 x 64 mm